We are so excited to meet you all here.
Other than the amazing programs that are available for our NDIS participants, we also offer community support services.
This is mainly for NDIS plan managed & NDIS self-managed participants.
As a parent or a carer, we know how important it is to receive time-out from your loved ones participating in NDIS.
These activities may include the following:
Group outings - ( groups of 4-5 only at this stage )
One-to-one outings with Luke
Generic outings to appointments, shopping, etc ( 1-1 )
NDIS Workers Screening Check Approved
Working with Children Check Approved
Police Check Completed & Approved
Trusted person in the community
P.S ( NO administering medication available )
Available Central Coast & Newcastle areas only for now
To book a FREE clarity call - click here
About Luke - I have been working one-on-one with clients for over 5 years using the tools of mindfulness, modern hypnosis, Time Line Therapy® & NLP. My personal skills are building easy rapport with clients and reframing language to help the client with a different perspective on their presenting problems.
I'm a non-smoker, into fitness, and love outdoor activities like bush walking, beach swimming, and movies. I love to travel in all forms & the adventure of life.
I love photography, and most sports however I'm the creative type who loves to adventure. I have a passion for cars as well. Music is my absolute love language since the age of 7. I've been a performer & educator since I was in my teenage years.
I'm very grounded & happily married to my wonderful wife Carol with 3 grown-up young men on the Central Coast of NSW.
We are committed to providing you with quality services & programs to meet your requirements. This means offering you the right service or program that suits your individual needs and goals.
We welcome discussions with the participant, family member, or carer to assist in your decision when it comes to our offerings. We also value your free will and choice & support in all decision-making.
We want you to feel safe and supported when using our services. You have the right to a service that is free from abuse, discrimination, neglect, or force. Our Company maintains an Emergency Policy and Procedure to deal with unexpected events.
As a participant in our services and programs, you have rights.
These rights are protected by law and set out in national standards.
We will talk with you about your rights when you first speak with us and throughout your time with us. If you are ever unsure about what your rights are, please let us know.
Before engaging our services, you will be asked to sign a Service Agreement, which includes information on rights and responsibilities, along with the details about what services you will receive from us.
If you are ever unsure about what you are signing, ask a team member to talk through the information with you again before you sign.
We are committed to valuing your safety & respect. This means you are supported both culturally & your personal identity. You have the right to be accepted for who you are, and have your personal privacy, dignity, and lifestyle respected.
We recognise how important it is for you to choose who is involved in the services and supports that you receive. You can choose who we speak with regarding your service including support people; family members; carers or friends that may support you with your NDIS arrangements.
Prior to starting our services, all participants will be asked to review and approve a personalised Service Agreement.
A Service Agreement contains:
• Information on what supports you will receive.
• When, where, and how you will receive those supports.
• How much the supports will cost per hour or per program
• How the supports will be paid for.
• What is expected of you as the participant.
• What is expected of us as your provider.
• How the Service Agreement can be ended.
• Who to talk to if you have concerns.
• Our Cancellation Policy.
For more information regarding Service Agreements, visit the NDIS website.
We understand that sometimes plans change. Where possible, we will attempt to reschedule your session or program at your earliest convenience.
You, or your representative, must provide us with at least 24 hours' notice prior to a scheduled session or program starting.
If you wish to suspend, postpone, or cancel a scheduled session or for any reason. If you make a short-notice cancellation, ( within 24 hrs ) we have the discretion to charge 50% of the service fee at the relevant pricing rate, to cover the costs associated with the cancellation of the scheduled session.
For suspension, postponement, or cancellation of any program for any reason, we can use the credit allocated from the program you enrolled in and use it for other programs or services offered within Mindset Mastery NLP
Participant money will not be handled by any member of the Mindset Mastery NLP support team. All invoicing for supports will be issued by email for attention of the noted payment contact.
Participant medication and medical care will not be managed or provided by Mindset Mastery NLP.
We care about your privacy and confidentiality and are committed to protecting it.
When providing you with a service, we may need to collect information about you and how we are working together.
We will only do this when it is relevant to your service or where it is required by law. When referring to ‘information’ we mean both personal and sensitive information.
Personal information is basic information such as your name, address, and contact details. Sensitive information refers to information about your health and well-being.
In protecting your privacy, we must:
• keep confidential all information we collect about you.
• respect your safety, privacy, and dignity when using your information, and protect information from any misuse or loss.
• take steps to ensure that the information we have about you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and relevant to the service you are accessing.
• not share your information with anyone else unless you have given clear consent or if it is necessary to maintain your safety, or otherwise as required under law.
• complain if you feel we have not respected your privacy.
• know why and how your personal information is collected.
• know how your personal information is used, who it may be shared with and when.
• give or refuse consent before information is collected about you.
• look at your information and take copies.
• ask for information or records to be explained or changed if you believe it is inaccurate, misleading, incomplete, or out of date.
• ask for other people such as family, friends or people who support you to have access to this information.
• refuse to have marketing material sent to you.
We want you to tell us what you think about our services. We know the best way for us to improve our services is to receive feedback from you.
• make a complaint at any time.
• be listened to respectfully and have your complaint kept private.
• have your complaint responded to fairly and quickly.
• give feedback on what is working well or what could be improved.
• be informed of what has happened with your feedback. • have an independent advocate or support person involved.
• be safeguarded from any negative consequences should you make a complaint.
We will review all feedback and complaints to evaluate the quality of our services, identify what is and what is not working well, and consider how we can improve our services.
How can you make a complaint or provide us with feedback?
You can raise a complaint, compliment, or give feedback directly to a trainer, practitioner, or manager.
You can talk to someone else you trust like a support coordinator or independent advocate who can pass this information to us.
Complaints and feedback can be provided by:
Phone 1300 800 356
Email - email@example.com
Post / Mail PO Box 6077 Long Jetty NSW 2261
If you are unhappy with the way we have managed feedback, you can lodge a complaint or concern with our Managing Director or the National Disability Insurance Commission.
National Disability Insurance Agency
Phone: 1800 800 110
NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
Phone: 1800 035 544